Change your liner without changing your undies with CAREFREE® Original Long Unscented Liners. They’re 25% longer* to provide you with extra coverage if you’re experiencing heavier discharge or spotting.
They are designed with a textured moisture proof backing to give you extra protection and the wide adhesive strips help keep the liner securely in place.
A drop absorbency rating of 3 means they are suitable for moderate to heavy discharge/spotting and are also ideal as a tampon backup.
*vs CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® and CAREFREE® BARELY THERE® Liners.
Pack size: 30s
How to Use
- Wash and dry your hands with soap and water.
- Remove the liner from the wrapper.
- Peel off the long piece of paper that covers the sticky back of the liner.
- Place the liner sticky side down to cover the crotch panel of your undies — the area that goes between your legs. Be sure not to put it too far to the front or back.
- Dispose of the liner after it has become saturated. Pull it off your undies and roll it up like a sleeping bag in the wrapper from your fresh liner before disposing of it in the bin. Never flush a liner down the toilet.
- Wash your hands.
Change as needed, we recommend approximately every 4 hours during the day.
Where to buy