CAREFREE® BARELY THERE® Scented Shower Fresh Liners feel just like the name suggests – barely there! They’re made for the days in-between your period and contain natural plant extract to help neutralise odour for a clean fresh feeling all day long. They’re really flexible and follow the movements of your body so you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing them.
A drop absorbency rating of 1 means they are suitable for light discharge.
Pack size: 24s & 42s
How to Use
- Wash and dry your hands with soap and water.
- Remove the liner from the wrapper.
- Peel off the long piece of paper that covers the sticky back of the liner.
- Place the liner sticky side down to cover the crotch panel of your undies — the area that goes between your legs. Be sure not to put it too far to the front or back.
- Dispose of the liner after it has become saturated. Pull it off your undies and roll it up like a sleeping bag in the wrapper from your fresh liner before disposing of it in the bin. Never flush a liner down the toilet.
- Wash your hands.
Change as needed, we recommend approximately every 4 hours during the day.
Where to buy