CAREFREE® Acti-Fresh® Oxygen Liners are a great way to stay clean, dry and fresh on the days between your periods. Two-way airflow makes them 2 x more breathable*, and a unique absorbent core keeps moisture and odour away from the body. Plus, they have natural UNDIEFEEL® technology meaning they feel just like your undies.
A drop absorbency rating of 2 means they are suitable for light discharge and active lifestyles.
*vs CAREFREE® Original Liners.
Pack size: 20s
How to Use
- Wash and dry your hands with soap and water.
- Remove the liner from the wrapper.
- Peel off the long piece of paper that covers the sticky back of the liner.
- Place the liner sticky side down to cover the crotch panel of your undies — the area that goes between your legs. Be sure not to put it too far to the front or back.
- Dispose of the liner after it has become saturated. Pull it off your undies and roll it up like a sleeping bag in the wrapper from your fresh liner before disposing of it in the bin. Never flush a liner down the toilet.
- Wash your hands.
Change as needed, we recommend approximately every 4 hours during the day.
Where to buy