CAREFREE® Plus Long Liners are specifically designed for more regular Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). Providing the most protection within our LBL range, these liners absorb more fluid than a standard period liner* and the longer length adds even more protection. With a soft cottony cover and super absorbent core that locks fluid away, these liners give you discreet and comfy protection along with 12 hours of odour control, helping you to stay feeling fresh every day.
*Compared to CAREFREE® Original Liners.
Pack size: 24s
How to Use
- Wash and dry your hands with soap and water.
- Remove the liner from the wrapper.
- Peel off the long piece of paper that covers the sticky back of the liner.
- Place the liner sticky side down to cover the crotch panel of your undies — the area that goes between your legs. Be sure not to put it too far to the front or back.
- Dispose of the liner after it has become saturated. Pull it off your undies and roll it up like a sleeping bag in the wrapper from your fresh liner before disposing of it in the bin. Never flush a liner down the toilet.
- Wash your hands.
Change as needed, we recommend approximately every 4 hours during the day.
Where to buy