The information you provide
Any information you provide via the "Ask a Question" or "Share your Story" forms will be subject to review before it is made public. We reserve the right not to publish any content for any reason, including content that is deemed inappropriate, without notifying the author. This may include (but is not limited to) content that is:
- Abusive, obscene, exploitive, defamatory, too graphic, libelous or slanderous
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Obscenely explicit sexually
- personally identifiable information belonging to yourself or other individuals
- includes Trojan horses, worms, spyware, files, executables or external links to inappropriate sites
- considered as solicitation
- considered as promotion of other sites
Please allow up to 24 hours for your approved content to be displayed publicly on our website. If you would like to report any inappropriate content, or would like to have your content removed please contact our Consumer Care Centre on 0800 446 147 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of that information
The email address and date of birth that you provide will never be displayed publicly. For the "Share your story" initiative, you consent to Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited modifying the content submitted in the "Screen name", "Title" and "Story" fields and publishing this content on this website for the duration of the site in its absolute discretion, unless you have specifically requested otherwise.
For the "Ask a Question" initiative, you consent to Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited modifying the content submitted in the "Screen name" and "Question" fields and publishing this content on this website for the duration of the site in its absolute discretion, unless you have specifically requested otherwise.
You also consent to Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Ltd publishing this content on the CAREFREE Australia website, unless you have specifically requested otherwise.